Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cingulomania

The thought of me sitting for my Olvls in 9 months is just.. rlly no words to express it. Maybe i should put a countdown on my blog. But that's kinda sick. I really have no mood to study at all. I wish i could just migrate to UK right now, have $$$$ fly down from heaven and then i could travel the world. My life would be perfect. But then again.... that would never happen. I cant wait for Os to end. then maybe i can get out of this fucking country. cant wait!

On a lighter note,
had the best tempura udon today with my fav girl :B Its our new house. Heheh we shall eat tempura udon everyday from now on and grow old and die together + our quiznos dance. Greatest plan ever made (Y)
Very greedy:

hahahaha you know i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment