Monday, November 4, 2013

I am 4 weeks into school, I still can't believe it.
Every day the hours pass like minutes and I feel like time just needs to chill and stop for an hour or two so I can get my life organized and get back on track.

School is moderately enjoyable so far and I am beginning to appreciate my class more and more (despite the lack of cohesiveness shared). The one thing I can't imagine - I never fail to tell myself this every semester - is how I would be living today without Jesus.

I can't imagine the pessimist I would've been, also the belief and acknowledgement that I am a waste of space. Also, (just going to casually put it out there...) NOBODY IS A WASTE OF SPACE!!! nobody deserves to feel that way. You are made with a purpose (no, not to die) and destined to live long glorious lives. Believe it

I want to enjoy what I do everyday. En-joy - me having joy (?)
I would like to think of it as that

Thank God for grace, thank God that I am able to wake up in the morning, smiling. because I know Someone once loved me so much He died the worst form of death for me.
Thank God for agape love :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment