Stepping into a new season yet again
But i'm putting pictures up so I can recount the memories and the goodness of God
over time I've learnt that it's okay to feel sad or cry my eyes out through a transition period. I've got to give myself some slack for being human and having feelings because at the end of the day the Lord will provide for me.
// Lord you have been faithful through every season. You bring friends into my life (in ministry, school etc.) just to make sure I have a good time. Though my times with Sam were short You made sure they were quality time, You even blessed us with a home.
All this time I thought I was serving You, and loving You, but You've been preparing a place for me to live comfortably and happily on this side of Earth. Thank you for your unending grace. I am truly blessed to be your daughter :')
No comments:
Post a Comment